Acai is back wearing the 45! We previously posted about the amazing health benefits that acai provides. Check out the previous post under christmas day acai bowl for a refresher. Try out this recipe for a berry acai bowl for a quick and easy breakfast meal or a light pre-workout meal to keep you fit and trim during the winter months!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 frozen sliced bananas
- 1 packet sambazon acai
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons granola
- Honey to taste
- Add the frozen fruits, acai, almond milk, and honey to a blender.
- Blend until creamy and smooth, adding extra almond milk as needed.
- Aim for a frozen-yogurt consistency
- Spoon the acai mixture into bowls and top with sliced fruit, a drizzle of honey, and granola.