- 2 Racks of Baby Back Ribs
- 1 Package of Hickory Rib Rub
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey Dijon Mustard
- A grill
- A meat thermometer
- rib rack (optional)
- Preheat grill to 225 degrees
- 1. RINSE ribs in cold water to remove any film that may have been present in packaging
- 2. SKIM & TRIM: Remove the tough layer of skin on the underneath the ribs. You can find this layer of skin on the bone side of the ribs. remove with a butter knife. TRIM the excess fat off the sides a
- 3. Combine 2 tablespoons of DRY RIB RUB on each side with 1 tablespoon of honey dijon mustard and coat each side
- 4. Let marinate for 1 hour and place on grill for 4-5 hours. place over indirect heat and smoke until internal temperature is 225 deress
- 5. ENJOY!!!
I’m just gonna leave this recipe right here. Everything in moderation though. Pork is high in fat. Keep your portions and share the love.