- 6 small sweet potatoes
- Olive oil spray
- 1 bunch organic spinach
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated fresh mozzarella
- dill, parsley, chives to taste
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese (to sprinkle on top)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice thinly.
- Lay potato slices out in pie dish in a crust-like fashion, spray with oil, and bake on 400 degrees fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Spray a saute pan with oil and saute sliced onion and crushed garlic clove until lightly browned. Stir in spinach and saute until wilted and tender, about 4 minutes. Drain spinach over the sink to rid excess liquid.
- Blend eggs and mozzarella in a medium bowl. Add herbs and goat cheese
- Add spinach/garlic/onion mix to the egg/cheese mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place the combined mixtures in the potato crust. Sprinkle with asiago cheese on top.
- In a 375 degree oven, bake until the quiche is firm and the cheese has browned, about 40 minutes.