This Right Here! I made these parmesan garlic roasted carrots for my thanksgiving contribution and they were an absolute hit. The flavor is bangin’ and they are super easy to make. Make these for a perfect side-dish for any meal and they are great fall staple. Additionally, carrots are packed full of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and carotenoids which are perfect for eye health. In fact, check the study below which proves the benefit of carrots in the management of patients with glaucoma.
Health is Wealth and Good Food is Good Medicine!
Peace and Love,
Dr. Aubrey J. Grant
- 8-10 carrots peeled
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix melted butter and garlic together.
- Place carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with butter/garlic mixture.
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip carrots.
- Top with cheese and roast for another 10 minutes or until carrots reach desired doneness.
- Top with parsley and serve immediately