Peach season reaches its peak around July and August and we are ready for the madness. Peaches have been very affordable lately and quite delicious, especially here in Georgia. Peaches are a versatile summer fruit and there are so many great ways to enjoy an amazing Georgia peach. Additionally, peaches are packed full of B vitamins, are low in calories, and are a rich provider of minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, and zinc. Check out the recipe below for Cinnamon Sugar Grilled Peaches as it is a quick and easy summer desert that is sure to leave the sweet tooth satisfied, while not ruining your summer body goals!
If you’ve tried this recipe at home, send us your feedback! What would you do differently? What parts of the recipe did you love? Did your desert turn out great? We’ would love to see pictures! Feel free to comment below 🙂
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- Canola oil
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- In a small bowl add the butter, cinnamon, sugar, and mix until combined.
- Heat grill to high. Brush peaches with oil and grill until golden brown and just cooked through.
- Top each with a few teaspoons of the butter and garnish with mint leaves.
- Try serving with a side of vanilla ice-cream!