1) ½ lb. of fresh shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
2) 1 package spring spinach salad mix
3) 1 cup sliced cherry/grape tomatoes
4) ½ cup blueberries
5) ½ cup strawberries
6) Feta to taste
7) tsp olive oil
8) Low sodium old bay
9) Salt and Pepper
10) Fresh minced garlic
1) Sauté shrimp on medium heat in old bay seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic until shrimp is cooked thoroughly
2) Cut strawberries and grape tomatoes into halves
3) Combine strawberries, grape tomatoes, and spinach salad mix into a bowl.
4) Add feta
5) Top with Sautéed Shrimp
6) Dress with favorite healthy salad dressing.
What you need:
1. Pack of Fresh Cod or Frozen
2. Pack of grape tomatoes
3. 3 Medium Yellow Potatoes
4. 1/2 can of black beans
4. 1/2 a yellow onion
5. 1 lemon
6. A couple leaves of cilantro
7. A couple cloves of garlic
8. Some salt and Pepper
9. Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Slice the potatoes and grape tomatoes length wise and arrange them on top of each other. Dice up the onion and chop the garlic. Finally add some lemon slices, 1/2 can of black beans, cilantro leaves, drizzle with olive oil, mix all those vegetables together and add some salt and pepper to taste.
3. Bake all those vegetables together for 30-40 mins at 400.
4. 1/2 way through the baking add the cod and bake for 15-20 mins until its a little brown and done on the inside. You can either put it together or separate. Either way, it will come out amazing
Growth Hormone is one of the main anabolic hormones responsible for muscle growth and development. But research shows that our levels of HGH decrease as we age, making it harder and harder to gain muscle as we get older. However, L-arginine has been proven to help increase basal levels of HGH. Many bodybuilders take advantage of this relationship by taking arginine supplements before bed. But there is no need for expensive supplements as arginine can be found in lots of foods. Shrimp are jam packed full or arginine and make a perfect meal when trying to gain muscle. Additionally, avocado and almonds are perfect protein foods, helping to make this meal an anabolic masterpiece. Enjoy!
Sauteed shrimp: 1/2 lb of shrimp, Garlic to taste, 2 tbsp of lemon juice
Avocado pesto: 1 cup basil, 1 avocado, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp garlic, 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup raw almonds
Cilantro quinoa: 1 cup quinoa, finely grated cilantro, 1 tbsp butter, 1 tsp of lemon juice.
1) Sautee the shrimp with the garlic and 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Should take around 6 mins and shrimp should be pink
2) Combine all avocado pesto ingredients in a food processor and blend for 4 mins.
3) Add cooked quinoa to a bowl of cilantro, melted butter, and lemon juice.
4) Serve the shrimp on top of the pesto and quinoa
- 2 tuna steaks
- 4 sprigs of thyme (you can also use rosemary, fennel fronds, tarragon, or chervil)
- 3-6 thin slices of lemon, halved
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 3 cups sea salt or kosher salt (preferably a mix of 2 cups coarse and 1 cup fine)
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, mix together the salts and the egg white with your hand. Add water a bit at a time until the mixture reaches the consistency of wet sand that you might use to build a sand castle
- Pat the salt around each tuna, about 1/4 inch thick, creating a tight seal.
- To stuff each fish, find the thickest part of the fish and make a pocket cavity with half the thyme and lemon.
Bake for 30 minutes, then allow to rest for 10. The tuna is cooked all the way through even though it is pink int he middle. You don’t want it dry. Serve over some rice and enjoy
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 2 tbsp Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 tsp hot chili sauce aka SIRACHA
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 (six-ounce) center-cut salmon fillets
- salt/ pepper and lime juice to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Quick ratio point: Sweet:Spicy ratio is about 3:2
Add all the ingredients, except the salmon and oil, into a small bowl, and mix to combine. Season both sides of the salmon with salt.
Cook About 6 minutes each side. Turn off the heat, transfer the salmon to a plate, and drizzle the sauce over the fish.