1) ½ lb. of fresh shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
2) 1 package spring spinach salad mix
3) 1 cup sliced cherry/grape tomatoes
4) ½ cup blueberries
5) ½ cup strawberries
6) Feta to taste
7) tsp olive oil
8) Low sodium old bay
9) Salt and Pepper
10) Fresh minced garlic
1) Sauté shrimp on medium heat in old bay seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic until shrimp is cooked thoroughly
2) Cut strawberries and grape tomatoes into halves
3) Combine strawberries, grape tomatoes, and spinach salad mix into a bowl.
4) Add feta
5) Top with Sautéed Shrimp
6) Dress with favorite healthy salad dressing.